STELLAR DIGITAL WANTS YOU as their new Social Media Specialist!
If this sounds like the job for YOU, fill out the form below!
Stellar Digital is a growing digital agency using the internet to service clients near and far. We like face-to-face catch-ups and also use online tools to service clients across the country. Based in Gawler, many of our clients are Gawler, Barossa, Mid-North and Adelaide.
Our new Social Media Specialist/Ninja should be already actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities such as designing targeted campaigns, strengthening SEO, engaging audiences and is already connected to the broader social media universe. The ideal person for this position will have already managed ‘business pages’, boosted a post and knows the 20% rule! dknowledge of the behavioral and psychological factors that drive social media and understand how to form and optimise social networks. Candidates must think strategically, act locally and have the ability to increase traffic that produces results.
Responsibilities — the key responsibilities for this position include:
- Create a social media strategy for clients that may include various social media platforms.
- Design content that engage and multi-channel communications that reach.
- Take photos with flair, write with purpose and have the bestest grammar #eva.
- Discover new social media technologies and know how and when to employ them.
- Strategise with the management team on incorporating relevant social functions and content.
In other words dream up creative campaigns, bring fresh ideas and be proactive to keep the communication flowing!
- Observe trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media.
- Implement measurement strategies to track and measure the ROI of social media.
Experience — the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Social media tools and techniques
- Content Development/Creation
- Eye for Design and ability to re-size images (photoshop)
- Product marketing
- WordPress and Blogging
- Client Management and Business Development
- Time and Project management
Attributes — the key attributes for this position include:
- Willingness to experiment and learn
- Can do attitude
- Ability to deal with deadlines and pressure
- Quick with Attention to Detail
- Excellent writing skills and a willingness to use them
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Sense of humor
Position — the key attributes for this position include:
- Casual part-time. 1-2 days per week
- Flexible hours to suit
- Seated in our Studio in Gawler
- Hourly rate equating to experience & ninja talents