As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to make headlines around the world, we wanted to update you on the precautions we’re taking to ensure your marketing and digital services are not impacted.
Maintaining your service:
- Our team has all the software necessary to work from home, therefore we’re able to offer continuous service, even in areas where lockdown or self-isolation may be required.
- We are all feeling good and there’s no confirmed cases of COVID-19 with staff and their family and extended family.
- We are maintaining the highest hygiene practices for both employees and visitors.
- Our customer service and creative team members who support your account maintenance requirements, are ready and able to work from home.
- Our technical support teams often work remotely and will continue to respond to any technical issues, efficiently and effectively from any location.
Hardware Management – Site Visits, Pickups/Drop-offs:
For your health and ours, we will…
- Work with you to provide online meetings where possible and if preferred.
- Offer remote access and/or pick-up/drop-off arrangements that are arranged on a case-by-case arrangement.
Supporting you with any temporary business changes:
- We understand maintaining business consistency can be difficult, especially with the possibility of lockdowns, additional employee sick days, schools considering closing and self-isolation requirements.
- If you need some extra support or need particular messages diffused to your audience, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will craft messaging for whichever need you have.
We care about your business and will be there for you, for as long as you need.
Thank you for your support.